Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Today, I read a face book post of a frustrated Kempo brother.  His letter pained me because of one of his peers has been a phony for years. False rank, no credentials, and mostly did not put in the time for blood, sweat and tears.......lets not forget broken bones. I say to my Kempo brother, there have been many impersonators throughout time claiming rank and credentials... but these fakes have to face themselves in the mirror. It scares me what they really see in the mirror, because no one can lie to themselves unless they have a social emotional or mental problems.
Personal I have always been concern about reputation and how one is perceived by society. As well, how other real martial artist view you. You have to believe and live your philosophy and be true to yourself first then be able to teach others.

Kyoshi Korentsides
8th Hachi dan

1 comment: